I need to get 1 or 2 people to join me to go skiing at St Lary. the weather forecast is good and 1 or 2 days after it will be the end because rain will come.
Level PISTE ROUGES needed.
I will take my car.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.