1. Have fun playing rather than making it uncomfortably competitive
2. Train, learn from each other through practice drills, warm up exercises, apply what we learned on Youtube 😜🤪
3. Allow anyone to borrow my accessories 👍🏿
4. The only rule is to have fun 🤗
5. Welcome suggestions, try them at least once, & vote on whether or not to adopt them
Nice To Have:
1. Bring a music boombox to play music so loud that players would care more about having a good time than arguing about score or faults 🤗
*There are ~2 public courts + I could also plan to bring some portable nets to play on the grass🤗
*We can do fun drills even if we don't have enough players to form two teams 👍🏿
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.