Practise Mandarin in a friendly environment
Very excited to announce our next group event, which will be held at Protected content on the 28th of July at 4 pm. This is a great opportunity to practise your Mandarin speaking skills in a friendly group environment. To follow up our first event, where we went through introductions, the topic for our second meeting is "Food and Drinks." I have listed some questions below to help prepare for the meeting and make it fruitful for everyone. Towards the end of our event we will discuss ideas for our next events so please have a think about what type of events we can organise together that will help us to improve our Mandarin Language skills.
Guidelines for what to prepare in Mandarin for the 2nd meeting:
- What is your favourite cuisine(s) and why?
- What is your favourite dish from your favourite cuisine and why?
- Where in Hong Kong do you go to eat your favourite cuisine?
- Do you cook and if yes, what type of food do you cook?
- Do you usually prefer to eat outside or cook your own food?
- Do you like local Hong Kong food and why?
- What are your favourite drinks and why?
- Growing up as a child what was your favourite food?
Please feel free to prepare a little more if you like. The more you prepare the more you will learn and the more enjoyable the activity will be for everyone. The aim is not to be perfect but to practise and to learn from others.
Please arrive a few minutes earlier than 4 pm so that we can start on time.
Please make sure to register for the event only if you are 100% sure you will be attending the event.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.