Museums, Craft, Cheese & Wines
The Municipality of Colon is part of the Cheese and Wine Route, and the Otomí-Chichimeca route with the oratory chapels, and the Route of the Haciendas.
Visit venues + workshop:
• Museum of Miracles + Sarape Museum (looms) + Community Museum
• Basilica Virgin of Dolores of Soriano
• Colon Craft Tourist Corridor: AUDECO + Craft Loom Workshop -
where the pedal loom is worked.
• Flor de Alfalfa dairy factory and Las Golondrinas vineyard
• Round trip transportation, with traveler insurance on board
• Cheese & Wine tasting, and a tractor-trailer tourist ride
• Entrance to the factory and vineyard: - Guided tour of the ranch.
- Visit the vineyard, artisanal cheese factory, and underground cellar
- Visit the milking parlor
• Local Certified Guide
• Sanitizing Protocols
Not included: food, beverages, tips, or any other kind of personal expenses
# NOTE: Tickets to the Museums are $15 and are paid upon entering the place.
*Important*: Reserved it´s only considered with the deposit of the trip cost. If the quote of people it`s not complete, the trip will be postponed for a new date. There´s no refund for the cancellation
Confirm your attendance BEFORE 16th of FEBRUARY Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.