moderate mountain hike to Höllentalklamm
Dear hiking friends!
Who likes to join a beautiful mountain hike this Sunday?
The weather in "Hammersbach" - our destination - on Sunday is little bit cloudy, some rays of sun, but no rain! (29.08. Protected content
- about 4 hours hiking as a whole - We start from about Protected content and go to about Protected content altitude
- there is an option to continue our tour to Höllentalangerhütte ( Protected content )- we will discuss this option at the right place.
- it is not a dangerous and too difficult tour. However, please make sure you have no injuries of any kind
- I cannot tell when we are back in Munich for sure! This is open and we will decide this all spontaneously (it may also be later than 7 p.m.)
- so, better you do not attend in case you have an urgent date right after the tour
- there will be a restaurant during this tour
- please make sure to wear good and firm hiking shoes and bring along your hiking sticks
- for the "Klamm" (river that flows through mountain rocks) please take along a thin rain jacket or hard shell, so you don´t get wet
- see some pictures here: Protected content
Please consider this is a private event and anyone is responsible for himself.
I buy the train tickets for all, as this way it is much more cheaper!
We meet latest atProtected content
(This is still inside the big hall of the train station!)
Please be in time at our meeting pointProtected content
The event picture is taken from a tour to "Partnachklamm" - a similar place - , as I have no pics yet from "Höllentalklamm".
I decided to set no limitations as to the attendents anymore. Basic principle is: "first come - first served".
So, spontaneous attendants are welcome, as well. Please consider therefore, I shall not be held responsible for unexpected incidents, for instance overcrowded trains or busses ...
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.