Meditation and its impact on our Health
(see below this text on how to get there)
Many of us are looking for ways to improve our health, to reduce stress, to remain peaceful despite our challenging surroundings, and preferably in simple ways, without efforts and costs.
Several scientific studies are backing the theory that meditation does indeed impact health, beyond the simple impact of relaxation.
But here is the problem: from the hundreds of meditation forms available on the market, how to find out which ones are really beneficial to us and which one may not?
This session will be about not only understanding the basics but most importantly experiencing and feeling the benefits.
Content of the presentation:
• The background of meditation and its original purpose
• What are the benefits to expect from meditation
- Protected content our mental state?
- Protected content our emotional state?
- Protected content our physical state?
• Are all meditation forms safe?
Protected content meditation be dangerous to our health?
Protected content can we tell which meditation is beneficial to us?
• Meditation as free healing method?
• Scientific Medical studies
• The Subtle Body and its link to the Physical Body
• Let’s try it out and see if it works
Laurent Dumonet, Protected content experience in the field of Meditation, leads a meditation group weekly (in english, free).
How to get there:
Nymphenburger Straße Protected content
between Rotkreuzplatz and Mailinger Strasse stations of the
There is also a bus stop 10 meters away,
line 153, stop Landshutter Allee, direction Odeonsplatz.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.