Day Hike at Mt Marami
The summit of this mountain, a massive, monumental composite of rocky pillars; and its guardian, the smaller Silyang Bato.
Its local origin name is attributed to the 'many rocks' that formed it. The major jump-off is at Barangay Ramirez in Magallanes, Cavite. It offers a fantastic Protected content view of the rocky outcrops and the scenic view of Cavite.
Newbies are welcome to join this hike!
P1,700.00 per person (Group of Protected content
•Round Trip transport from/to Manila and Cavite
•Guide Fee, Environmental Fee
Please bring the following:
2liter of water, Trail Food, First Aid Kit, Cap / Sunblock, Poncho / Rain Gear (Just in Case), Towels, Extra Clothes, Flash light / Head Lamp, Camera, Blanket, Insect Repellent, Toiletries, ID (Identification card at registration)
Protected content Up in Makati (details will only share with confirm attendees)
Protected content in Makati
Protected content in Maragondon, Cavite
Protected content the trek
Protected content Summit Photo Ops
REST - LUNCH
Protected content trekking to Pantihan Falls
Protected content Pantihan Falls (swimming)
Protected content to jump-off
Protected content Jump Off (Shower)
Protected content to Manila
If anyone wants to grab a bite after the hike... we can drop by at the 'Kweba Restaurant' in Maragondon, Cavite. It is located on our way back to Manila. (food & drinks on individual account)
1. Itinerary is not absolute and may vary depends on the actual situations; weather, pacing, traffic, etc.
2. Pre-payment cannot be refunded but transferable unless in the event of unfavourable weather.
3. Text me when you have able to make the payment and keep your deposit slip for any future references.
4. Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
5. Organizer has the right to adjust the itinerary on or before the event.
6. Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.