6 Walking tours in the city. Tour 4B
In search of Vienna, walking tours in the city, by Henriette Mandl, is a wonderful book in English, which guides you to discover the city, streets, buildings and people, history and stories.
I have this book since years and would love to follow all the tours of the book with a nice group of InterNations people.
Please arrive at 10:15 We will start at 10:30, we have several pages to read.
Kindly only sign up, if you are sure you can make it.
If something comes up, please make sure to sign off 48 hours in advance (not the same day!), so other members can join the activity!
We will check attendance with the guest list app.
Thank you for your consideration!
We can go for lunch at the end of the tour.
Bring water, comfortable shoes, hut and sun glasses.
I will change the date if it rains.
We will make turns to read the book and discover together the following places:
- Judenplatz 2 (Great Jordan house), 3, 11
- Schultergasse 5
- Tuchlauben 20, 19
- Hoher Markt/Wipplingerstrasse
- Wipplingerstrasse 8: old town hall (museum of the 1st district, museum of the resistance movement)
- Stoss im Himmel
- Maria am Gestade (St. Mary's on the riverside)
- Schwetgasse 3 (the seven swords)
- Hohe Brücke
- Tiefer Graben 22, 18, 16, Protected content
- Am Hof, Märkleinsche Haus, the citizens' armoury, N°12
- Naglergasse/Haarhof (Esterházykeller), N°4 (bowmaker)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.