Speed Friending XXVIII
READ EVERYTHING! Please check this Activity on the day of the event (rain etc.)! Be polite and CANCEL if you are not attending!!
GOOD NEWS: You can win one of 5 awesome gifts!!
The bar has a rather rustic charm compared to the Radisson. On the other hand the drinks will be very cheap. We are getting the "happy hour" all night long. You may also order food for a very cheap price.
I would like to invite you to our "Speed Friending" event.
The money I am collecting is for:
- unpaid drinks/food (PAY YOUR DRINKS+FOOD!!)
- my preparation costs.(5€ total)
- the deficit we are making at other Art Group events due to lack of show ups, unpaid drinks & food et cetera
If the Art Group's finances are balanced I will throw this money into Cocktails or other things we are going to give away at the speed friending.
The bar: Smoking is allowed. Last time it was not too bad.
The Speed Friending:
2. You will sit at each table for 3 minutes only.
3. Every 3 minutes the time keeper will make a noise and you will switch to the next table.
4. Depending on the amount of participants you may get more time.
5. Feel free to talk about whatever you like BUT WORK!! Whoever talks about work will have to buy me a cocktail! (irony?)
6. Don't speak too loud - otherwise everyone in the room has to speak louder.
7. It is a mathematical problem to get everyone to talk to everyone. I have basically 3 solutions but as soon as one person drops out or more people are joining in later on the whole system will slowly fall apart. so by the end you may or may not talk to a person twice. If we are more than 30 people you may not get to talk to everyone - otherwise we would be sitting there forever.
8. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the event please let me know after the event.
I will create a pathway that will lead along the bar so that you will be able to get drinks. Make sure to get one drink before we are starting. :-)
Let's turn this into a fun event.
Join me on this little adventure!
Consul of the hearts
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.