-For players who know how to play or for beginners
- the game is for some fun & socializing
-New members are most welcome :) :)
-3 Tables for 2 hours
-Please remember to subscribe ONLY if you are sure you can attend as THIS ACTIVITY HAS A LIMITED GUEST LIST, thanks in advance for respecting the effort we put into organizing.
If something comes up and you are not able to join, please cancel your attendance 24 hours in advance!
Below are the general rules of 8 ball billiards:
- The cue ball can be placed anywhere behind the headstring.
- a break is considered legal if 4 balls touched a cushion after the contact with the cue ball. (a potted ball is considered to have touched a cushion).
- after potting a ball on the cue, the breaker can resume playing while he can still shoot either solids or stripes.
if the break is not considered legal, the other player can choose to re-rack the balls or play with the current balls with ball free in hand.
- after the cue ball contacts the object ball, a ball has to make contact with the cushion or the object ball has to be potted. failing to touch a cushion is considered a foul.
- scracthing the cue ball.
- failing to make the cue ball contact one of the assigned object balls (stripes or solids).
- a ball jumping off the table.
- Pushing the cue ball instead of a complete stroke.
- The cue tip in contact with cue ball at the same time the cue ball is in contact with an object ball.
*Any of the mentioned fouls will result in a ball in hand.
* since we aim to improve our skills and want to make the best of the game experience, flukes are not allowed. This means, a played should call the object ball and the inteded pocket.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.