Extreme Karaoke Night
RULE : What happens at Karaoke, stays at Karaoke.
For the EXTREME version you may try :
- Picking songs you have NO chance of singing
(there's a big difference between songs you like and songs you can sing)
- Stealing the mic from someone who is about to start singing their favorite song
(bonus if they have not yet sung anything that evening)
- Monopolizing the mic, thinking you're an amazing vocalist
(Hey, it's not a concert, it's a party.)
However, fake vanity in the name of fun is absolutely expected at karaoke
- Mastering the crying facial expression used by most professional singers
- Getting lost on your way back from the bathroom (and having to peek into 15 rooms like some kind of weirdo before you can find your room, which is an adventure in itself)
- Criticizing someone's singing
(especially if they are really really really sensitive)
- Drinking tea or Fanta (whereas alcoholic beverages are known to lubricate the vocal cords, and are strongly recommended, indeed they are necessary (!), in order to sing way louder than your friends)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.