Trip to Georgia
Dear travel lovers,
I warmly invite you to make with a Munich Friends Club group a trip to Georgia.
After a long search and negotiations with various travel agencies, I received an offer for the inexpensive and very interesting tour to one of the oldest and most hospitable country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. As a child I visited a couple of cities, still Soviet Georgia, about which I have the brightest memories and Georgian cuisine remains my favorite. Today Tbilisi is the sixth Cheapest City among Post-Soviet States.
For 8 days (7 nights) in Georgia we will visit Tbilisi, Mtskheta (second Jerusalem), Kutaisi, Mestia, Ushguli, Kakheti, Kazbegi, Svaneti, Akhaltsikhe with the fortress Rabat, resorts Tskaltubo and Borjomi, will make a rafting at the canyon of the river Abashistskalis (Martvili), cable car to Caucasus, will visit Prometheus Cave, will participate in the Wine Tasting and Chacha (Georgian brandy), and also will get a master class of Georgian cuisine and....and...and...
Approximate cost of the trip including return flight (Turkish Airlines)*:
The tour price includes:
- Flight Munich - Istanbul - Tbilisi, 28 of April Protected content , 13: Protected content (waiting period at Istanbul Airport Protected content
- Flight Tbilisi - Istanbul - Munich, 6th of May Protected content , 6: Protected content (waiting period at Istanbul Airport - 2,5 hours)
- All transfers during the tour
- All excursions specified in the tour
- Service of a driver and English speaking guide
- Accommodation in a hotel in Tbilisi with breakfast
- Accommodation in a hotel in Mtskheta with breakfast + dinner
- Accommodation in the hotel in Kutaisi with breakfast
- Accommodation in hotel in Mestia with breakfast + dinner
- Wine tasting and Chachi + Supper + master-class of Georgian cuisine
- All Entrance tickets / Hoist Narikala in Tbilisi and Mestia;
- Rent of local jeeps of Kazbegi and Mestia-Ushguli -Mestia
- 1 Gala-Dinner in Tbilisi
Most countries don't need a visa to enter Georgia.
*Calculation for a group of 25 people.
Maximum number of participants in the tour is Protected content .
The program and the cost of the trip can still be subject to small changes.
Turkish airlines charge as a guarantee 5% of the cost of the flight for group bookings. Hence, it will be necessary in the first instance to make a prepayment of 20 € (will be collected at the first gathering before the end of this year), which can be returned, in case of a refusal to travel, but no later than March 1, Protected content
Looking forward to making this fantastic trip with you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.