Spice it Up in Kerala, South India
Exclusive 7 Day Round Trip through Kerala South India
Breathe in sun, warmth and the aroma of cardamom, tumeric and pepper. Exhale darkness, coldness, tension and anxiety. Join me on a unique and enchanting holiday experience throughout Kerala, South India, also known as “God’s Country". Be inspired by spice and coffee plantations and the wilderness park of Periyar. Explore the serene backwaters of Kumarakom and relax in a traditional seaside fishing village. Enjoy a cozy stay at three award-winning, luxurious resorts renowned for their local environmental commitment and involvement of local communities.
Dates: March 26 – April Protected content
Duration: 6 nights & 7 days
Places covered: Cochin – Thekkady – Kumarakom - Mararikulam
• Daily Yoga classes & meditation (for beginners to advance/optional)
• Daily Cooking Classes
• Half Board in 3 eco-luxury resorts with swimming pool and Ayurveda Center
• Airport & Inter-hotel transfers
• Plantation Tour/guided walks around properties with naturalist
• Afternoon Chai-Tea Ceremonies, Evening dance & music performances/Saree and Dhoti Demonstration
• Rural life of Kerala
• Wildlife at Thekady
• Backwaters of Kumarakom
• Beach and relaxation in Mararikulam
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.