First Roundtable: Travel Writing
Share your travel writing experiences! Writers (published, unpublished, and "writer-curious") will be encouraged to share 10 minutes or so of their wisdom from "The Road". Come down the stairs, have some coffee (or beer), and enjoy the stories.
Suggested topics (you aren’t restricted to these ideas, but do tell us something about your travel writing):
1. Best experience had traveling and writing about it (written during, written after, etc.).
2. Travel writing vs. writing while traveling, comparisons and contrasts.
3. How you keep a journal, road diary, or travel log.
4. The best places that you’ve visited.
5. The types of inspirational places you look for to write while on the road.
6. Authors or works that influenced your own travel writing.
7. Getting your travel writing work out to readers (publishing, social media, etc.)
8. Presentation of your personal work (for feedback, etc.)
9. Monetizing your work - business aspects you wish to share about your writing.
10. How you choose places to travel.
11. Any other idea that you might have related to travel-and-writing.
Participants are encouraged to arrive between 17:45 and 18:02. Introductions to start at 18:02 sharp. Coffee and something light to go with it usually runs about 40 PLN - restaurant menu on the website.
This will be our first activity. We hope to see you there.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.