Let’s Go For an Light Meal Starting With a Mythological Walk
Let's whet the appetite to enjoy a light meal in Amatlán de Quetzalcóatl, Morelos. We will start by visiting La Poza de Quetzalcóatl, where legend has it that Quetzalcoatl was born, one of the most important gods of Mesoamerican cultures, so this place is considered sacred. We will walk through a canyon full of charm where we will discover attractive rock formations, a route of no more than 6 kilometers. In this dry season, we will meet and cross small streams until we reach the pool, which feeds on a small waterfall. At the end, we will go to a typical place of the region to enjoy a light meal with great company!
What to bring for the hike?
- Comfortable pants. Preferably NO jeans.
- Hiking boots/shoes or shoes for all-terrain or off-road, tennis can but please be sure that the sole is not flat, must have preferably deep markings (for better and safest traction).
- In the morning could be a little cold, bring warmer clothes.
Protected content liter of water.
- Light lunch, bars, walnuts, fruits, or chocolates. We will make some stops to enjoy the scenery along the way.
- Extra clothes (pants, jacket or sweatshirt, tennis, etc.) to change when we back and before entering the cars.
RECOMMENDED: backpack, sunglasses, sunblock, cap, trekking Poles (if you have brought them).
Not included: Transportation, food, and gratuities.
Hello everyone. Our fabulous outing is approaching. Please join the group at: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.