Israel – The Holy Land – Round trip
FULLY BOOKED ! 20.10.2017
We are fliying with ELAL. Price: € 220,- + approx.. € 84,- Airport departure taxes = approx.. € 304,- per person in Total.
Flight: from Munich to Tel Aviv on the 26th of November, 10:25 – arrive at 15:25 (LY354)
Flight: from Tel Aviv to Munich on the 3rd of December, 17:35 – arrive at 21:00 (LY351)
Round trip in Israel
Sunday: Flight to Tel Aviv - Transfer to Hotel in Tel Aviv
Monday: Tel Aviv – Caesarea – Haifa – Akko – Kibbutz
Tuesday: Kibbutz – Sea of Galilee – “Jesus Boat“ trip – Golan Heights
Wednesday: Nazareth – Beit Alfa – Jordan Valley – Quasr el Yahud – Dead Sea
Thursday: Massada – Jerusalem
Saturday: Jerusalem – Bethlehem
Sunday: Jerusalem - Transfer to Airport in Tel Aviv - Flight to Munich
I made a reservation at the biggest Incoming Agency in Israel: Amiel Tours. The prices are special prices for InterNations. We will have an english guided tour.
The offer is based on the following hotel accommodations or similar where mentioned (final hotel confirmations 10 days prior to arrival):
4 star option:
1 overnight @ Prima City Hotel in Tel Aviv or similar
2 overnights @ Kfar Giladi Kibbutz Guesthouse or similar
1 overnight @ Daniel Hotel at the Dead Sea or similar
3 overnights @ Crown Plaza in Jerusalem or similar
TOTAL 7 Overnights
Prices for the Round trip
Protected content USD 932,- per person
Protected content USD 861,- per person
Protected content USD 828,- per person
Protected content USD 810,- per person
min. 40 persons USD 793,- per person
Single room supplement USD 349,- per person
Child Protected content parents room (minimum 2 adults plus child), 25% reduction from a.m. rate (Child under the age of 10 cannot enter the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial).
The rates include:
- Meeting & assistance upon arrival and departure at Ben-Gurion Airport by Amiel representative
- Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to the hotel in Tel Aviv with guide
- Transfer from hotel in Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Airport with guide
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- 7 Overnights at the above mentioned hotels or similar
- 6 full days sightseeing as per your program days attached with German or English speaking Tour guide
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Meal arrangement: Half Board including full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinners at hotels daily. Starts with dinner on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day.
- Entrance fees including: all relevant Churches, National Parks: Caesarea, Beit Alpha and Massada (by cable car both ways), Kibbutz Tour, Akko, Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Ancient Boat in Ginnosar, Yad Vashem, “Living in Israel”- lecture, Israel Museum
- Amiel’s Kit including a bag, a hat and a map
The rates exclude:
Expenses of a personal nature
Lunches throughout the entire tour other than mentioned above
Tips to driver, guide, hotel and restaurant staff
Terms & Conditions of Amiel Tours:
Payment: Full payment 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy & fees Up To 3 months – no cancellation fee.
Less than 3 month – there might be cancellation fees as per suppliers.
I take no responsibility for any incidents or accidents or other detrimental events occuring before, while or after the event. You travel on your own risk. Therefore, please make sure that you are insured properly. By signing up you agree with these terms and conditions. See you soon. Best regards. Peter
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.