PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP THE BASICS
Whether you ’ re new to photography or just ready to go beyond point and shoot, this fun Protected content course by Italian photographer Luca Zapparoli will inspire you to make better photos by teaching you the basics of exposure and how to use your camera more effectively.
You will learn the following:
1. How Your Digital Camera Works
With so many cameras available, figuring out how all the specifications and options translate into your everyday use is complicated. In this first section, we learn how cameras work and make sense of what that means in terms of choosing a camera to buy and how that choice affects your photographs.
2. How the sensor works, different kind of sensors and the crop factor
3. Your Camera's Manual Settings In this section we take away our handicap and jump into the fun stuff: manual mode.
We look at the details of shutter speed, ISO, and aperture, as well as how those settings affect your photos.
4. Your Camera's Automatic and Assisted Settings In this section we take a look at your camera's various assisted and automatic settings.
5. Dynamic range and HDR photography
6. The use of flash
7. Something more on the background blur and the bokeh
8. Optics and perspectives
9. The histogram
1 0 . Composition and Technique
A well-composed photograph is really a matter of opinion,but there are a few tricks that tend to result in better pictures. That's what we take a look at in this section.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.