Hike: Rattlesnake Point Trail
Serious Participants Only
- Intermediate experience in hiking is preferred to keep the group together and synchronised.
- We will meet in Downtown at 9 am and leave the Park at 2 pm.
- Bring your lunch as there are neither restaurants nor cafes in the park.
- Bring your own trash bag, not to litter the area.
- Wear warm clothes (and bring extra in case) and hiking boots.
- Bring extra pair of shoes, not to bring mud in the car.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. To guarantee your seat, please e-transfer your payment to Protected content .
Rattlesnake Point is an eco-tourism area located in Milton, Ontario, Canada and is owned and operated by Conservation Halton. Spanning roughly one-hundred square kilometres across and near the Niagara Escarpment in Halton Region. The Rattlesnake Point area is home to many golf courses, country markets, equestrian training and boarding facilities. It is a popular scouting area.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.