Dinner and winter wonderland at Houston Zoo
I’m looking for a few people that would like to go see the Zoo lights, take pictures and enjoy a different night out. I am a fan of art shows, love visiting new places and meeting new people. All are welcome for this evening. Come and meet others.
The plan for this evening at the zoo lights is…
- meet at the entrance Friday at 7. Protected content pm– fridays are not forecasted to be a very crowded day for this event
- stroll around the Zoo stopping often for photo ops and chats.
- before 9 pm walk to the close by Bodega Taco Shop for tacos and margueritas and share the just taken pictures.
Things to know:
- Bring a camera and take pictures - LOTS!
- Bring comfortable shoes – there will be some walking around the zoo and 15 minutes to the restaurant.
- Recommend that you Uber as parking can be difficult and the restaurant has good margueritas
- Check back before the event for updates on weather.
- Have fun!
Call/text me if you need any additional information. Please RSVP only after buying ticket to the zoo at Protected content
Meet: entrance to the Zoo Friday 6th at 7.00 to 7.15 at Protected content Park Dr, Houston, TX Protected content
If you only want to join for the food the meeting point is 9.15 pm at Bodega Taco Shop at Protected content St #160, Houston, TX Protected content
Come meet new people, bring a friend or family- all will enjoy the bright lights and the company.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.