Bike like a Belgian! Guided XXL Madrid Bike Tour.
Hi ‘Belgians in the city! ‘
Spring has sprung here in beautiful Madrid! Time to discover and rediscover the city together...by bike! Belgians and bicycles, it is a lovestory: think of Eddy Merckx, the Ronde van Vlaanderen,.... As soon as the first rays of sunshine come out in spring, Belgians are out on their bikes. They will ride through the fields, cities and stop regularly to get sunburned on the many terraces, while having a cold Belgian Beer.
In that spirit, Michel will be our professional guide through our 4 hour, 24km tour of Madrid. No worries, we will have many stops! :) As a bonus, we will make a quick stop at Atelier Belge, to discover the Belgian-fusion restaurant and have some drinks. The bikes will be reserved for you in advance, so the amount needs to be transferred to Protected content
The cost of 25 euro includes:
- a professional guide, who will tell us everything we want to know on our stops
- one free drink (during our stop in the Park Rio de Madrid)
- a bike
- OR e-bike, for a supplement of 5 euro Protected content in total). We recommend this option for people who are not in their best shape, since Madrid is not as flat as Belgium is. ;) E-bikes need to be reserved more in advance, so please let me know immediately if you need one!
- an afternoon of crazy fun!
! It does not include any other purchase during the tour.
- Protected content
- Fuente del Ángel Caído
- Parque del Matadero
- Park Rio de Madrid: stop for a free drink at the spiral bridge
- Jardines del Campo del Moro
- Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Cementerio de la Florida
- Rosaleda del Parque del Oeste
- Parque del Oeste
- Faro de Moncloa (for 3 euro per ticket, you can go up the platform and enjoy 360° view over Madrid)
- Atelier Belge: stop for aperitivo & finger food (around Protected content
- Plaza del Dos de Mayo
- Protected content
As always, your host will make sure to introduce you to everyone and ensure the group spirit! Feel free to invite your international friends or colleagues to come with you!
Make sure to send me all your numbers, so I can make a Whatsapp group for this event.
Looking forward to a fun afternoon with all of you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.