How to engage employees? - Give back with feedback
How can we bring effective evaluations into the workplace to motivate staff, engage people, solve business problems and analyse team performance?
You’ll uncover the tools, tips and techniques of effective evaluators in this fun, interactive workshop where you’ll learn about:
- Why most appraisals and evaluations are ineffective, demotivating and what to do about it;
- The psychology behind why people do what they do at work
- The three components of successful workplace evaluations;
- How to build upon competency frameworks to assess performance;
- The number ONE factor that determines whether someone will accept your feedback or not;
- How to deliver feedback for maximum impact and motivation.
Bring along lots of energy, enthusiasm and don't expect to be sat down listening but be prepared to engage.
This session the second session by Alex de Jong - a great trainer, coach and speaker
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.