Special In-House Indian Dinner and Cooking Classes
Dear Indian Cuisine Lovers,
The winter is coming so in November I would like to invite you to a very special event, in which we will be able to discover the magic of Indian spices, cook together, have a wonderful meal and learn about the Indian culture.
Just in time to warm us up before winter ;)
The event will take place in the magical house of our Indian chef, Saral, amazingly warm and hospitable lady and she will introduce us to the Indian world of tastes ( I have already had my Indian cooking class with Saral and it was an amazing experience)
The event will consist of 3 main parts:
1.30-minutes introduction to Indian spices - When we will be drinking some tasty Indian tea, Saral will tell us about the main Indian spices, their magical properties and how they can help us in keeping healthy. She will also give us hints on where to buy the highest quality Indian ingredients in Warsaw
2. Cooking together - we will cook together and our Indian chef will be sharing the secrets of Indian food preparation
3. Wonderful meal together (we will have a feast and eat everything that we have prepared) You will also have an opportunity to ask about anything connected with Indian culture
Our menu (what we will be preparing during the event)
1. Starters - Traditional Indian Samosa (dried or fried pastry filled with spiced ingredients)
2. Main dish - Butter panner with cumin rice
3. Dessert - Kalakan (Indian milk cookies)
I am looking forward to seeing you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.