Weekend Getaway of Fun in the White Mountains!
Don’t let Winter get you down - take a mini-break to the White Mountains in New Hampshire for a weekend of great skiing, snowboarding, hiking, shopping, and lots of socializing with new friends!
The Wedeln Ski and Outdoors club, located in Intervale, NH, offers an all season ski house with lodging for its members and guests. It is self-organized and their philosophy has always been about having fun and meeting new people! It started as a ski club but now offers many outdoor activities.
* Friday night: Arrive, check in, warm by the fire, socialize with other guests and members
* Saturday: Ski/snowboard ($45 special price @ Attitash) followed by aprés ski fun! All levels welcome!
* Sunday: Pack up, say goodbye to new friends, and have a leisurely drive home
Guests must be 21+. Lodging is $25/night, bunk style sleeping in shared rooms.
* Towel and twin bedding (sheets, pillow, blanket)
* Ski/boarding gear or money to rent equipment; or a great book to read in the lodge if you prefer to hang indoors by the fire
* Warm clothing for outdoor activities
* Money for food and aprés ski activities
This weekend is limited to 6 guests. Please register by Jan 22nd so I can get a final count.
For more information on the Wedeln Ski Club: Protected content . Please reach out to me with any questions. I will create a group message to those who register so we can better coordinate arrival and questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.