Join now
Log in Join

Kiting Weekend End of August - cancelled

Hosted by the Consul of the Munich Watersports Group
Event Cover Photo
Took place 1 month ago
Fri 24 Aug 13:00 - Sun 26 Aug 23:00

Ready to Join?

Sorry, due to a family issue have to cancel this activity. Hope to be able to organize again something similar.

Who is in to go kiting end of August?
I am flexible on the destination and I would suggest we book last minute depending on the wind forecast. One option could be PODERSDORF, Austria, if not enough wind in Podersdorf, than Garda. Possibly also somewhere else with a cheap fly or reachable by car. Decision to be made tuesday 21 / Wednesday 22.