Want to try a yoga class and meet some new people afterwards? Join us Sunday the 16th of June for Yoga at the park! In this class yoga teacher and Internations community member Carry will take you through a gentle yoga flow. There’s no need to be super flexible, everyone can join! It’s great for your body, especially if you spend long days sitting behind a desk. Yoga is a great way to check in with your body and create some space in places where stress gets stuck. No experience needed, all levels are welcome.
* Price: This class is donation based :)
* Location: Protected content Please call us if you can’t find it.
* Date: Sunday the 16th of June, hopefully, we’ll have great weather. The class will be canceled in case of rain.
* Time: we’ll meet at 11:00 am, the class will take around 1 hour and afterward there’s time to chat.
* If you have a yoga mat please bring it, otherwise a large towel will do.
* Questions: Protected content
Carry is a certified yoga teacher with a background in dance. For her stepping onto her yoga mat is like coming home, creating a space to land no matter what might be going on. She loves sharing this feeling with everyone who joins her classes. She teaches weekly classes at De Studio Rotterdam (Hammerstraat 15a, Rotterdam Noord - Thursdays 18: Protected content and Fridays 9: Protected content see Protected content for more info. Carry is Dutch, living in Rotterdam for 3 years and has previously studied and worked in Brussels, Buenos Aires and Ottawa.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.