Sunday Meditation and Tea
We almost inevitably begin meditation because we want our mind to be calmer. We want to feel more relaxed, less stressed out, and live healthier. Although that’s a very good reason to begin meditation, it’s limiting in some way as well, because meditation is bigger than that, there is much more we can experience. Meditation is the training ground for learning mindfulness.
Let's meet for a guided group meditation, followed by a Dharmette (a short Dharma talk from online sources), after which we may share some thoughts if we want to. We can have a tea/coffee and a muesli (vegan) after the session.
• Meditation newcomers welcome. Zafu’s, mats and also chairs available.
• Meditation is not a “religious” practice. Anyone can join, regardless of creed.
• Bring comfortable clothes, change room available.
• Recommended: Eat nothing or very little before meditating.
• Please arrive from 8:45 to allow us to start on time.
• We are invited to use the rooms of Protected content basically free of charge, however, a small donation is welcome.
I know, it's Sunday, and it's early, but hey, mornings are best for meditation... wake up – for your mind :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.