Yanesen (Yanaka / Nezu / Sendagi area) Walk
We will walk around Yanesen area for fun!
You know that Yanesen area did not burn by air raid during WWII so you can find many old buildings.
Where we go?
1. Nedu shrine Protected content
2. Hanagesho - Netsuke gallery hanakagesho.com
Do you know Netsuke? It’s a miniature sculpture invented in 17 century to serve a practical function. It would be fun to see the Netsuke!
3. Lunch at Kamachiku (depending on the number of participants, we might divide the group into small numbers)
Protected content - beautiful garden! Must take a photo! Famous architect Kengo Sumi renovated the restaurant
4. Walk toward Ueno Sakuragi Atari /stop by Allan West gallery
5. Stop for tea 🍵 and wagashi at Gallery Okubo
6. Yanaka cemetery and Tennoji or if we can walk, we will go to Yuyake dandan / Yanaka Ginza area and end at Nippori station.
Please be mindful to wear a mask and social distancing. If there are large number of participants, we may divide into groups to go eat lunch.
Each individual will pay for your own lunch fee and drinks.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.