[CANCELLED] Cacao Experience And Picnic
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world, and it is now safe according to local authorities to resume in-person activities in your community. Please follow the official health guidelines in your region. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
This picnic tour will lay bare on how the cacao appeared on this land, how these precious beans pass to get the quality powder and become chocolate bars. As a special treat, you’ll also have the opportunity to taste a hot cacao drink (inclusive within the tour package) or treat yourself an order of the fresh cacao seed juice. This trip is kids friendly as well hence you can come with your family members.
*** How much and what are included:
- An English guided cacao tour at the plantation from cacao farm to cacao harvesting and processing from beans to become chocolate bars as well as life of the farmers;
- An English guided workshop on how to make these precious beans to chocolate bar. You’ll take home what you make in this workshop (about 10 bars).
- A picnic area assigned for the group. Feel free to bring a picnic mat, your junk food/fruits. Other food as main course is surcharged per the plantation's policy.
- Transportation from the city to the plantation and back;
- Fees for the trip are VND 650,000 to be paid by or before 12 December Protected content . I’ll provide my bank details to the attendees.
Come join us! The more the merrier!
Don't forget to bring a mask when you join with us! #BecauseWeCare.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.