Expression and Acting # 2 - Various Exercises (Workshop)
In these series we will be doing improvisational theater/acting exercises. The exercises target: expression, voice, improvisational storytelling, team building, brainstorming, creativity, imagination, etc. Please see frequently asked questions below.
Technical requirements: PC (preferred to the phone as Zoom may have glitches on the phone), Zoom app, cam, mic, good internet connection, paper, pen.
1. Do I need to be an actor to participate?
- Not at all. Quite the contrary, this is tailored for people who have never done any acting/don't have to have a particular interest in acting either. But it's desirable that you enjoy having fun.
2. What exactly will we be doing?
- Various exercises that target: expression, voice, improvisational storytelling, team building, brainstorming, creativity, imagination, etc.
3. Do I need to come to the workshop prepared?
- Not really. The only preparation required is the technical requirements listed above.
4. How is the workshop structured?
- Intro with explanation of the exercise, the main part, a conclusion.
5. What kind of exercise will we be doing?
- There will typically be one exercise per workshop. Each time it will be a different exercise.
7. How do I access the event?
- The link to the Zoom room will be provided here on the event message board, one hour before the event.
8. Event time is: Wed, July 15, 6pm-7.30 pm CET European Time
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.