Rochester Castle and Dickensian Christmas Festival
This event includes the following activities:
- Visit of Rochester castle
- Dickensian Christmas Festival
- Rochester Christmas Market
- Lunch, beer or tea in local pub
Train departs from London Victoria [VIC] at 09:45 and gets to Rochester at 10:25. If you want to get to know your fellow walkers, please sit in the second carriage.
Return trains back to London from Rochester run at 21 and 49 mins past the hour.
Return off-peak daily return ticket London Victoria to Rochester should be purchased. Price is 16.00 £. Group discount applicable.
3. Dickensian Christmas Festival
Festival Programme - please let me know in advance in which activity you are interested, so we will plan accordingly:
3. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes and footwear (no high heels please) & umbrella or water proof jacket
Snacks and water (if required)
Sun cream and sun hat (if required).
Personal first aid kit and medication (if required).
4. Feel free to invite your friends. Just let them know they have to sign up for InterNations and the activity in advance.
5. This trip may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7. Please cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
8. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any questions.