Visit of Stratford-upon-Avon
We are planning to visit and explore Stratford-upon-Avon. During our visit we will enjoy celebrations of William Shakespeare birthday, explore town and walk along the river Avon.
Interested!!! Then … join this trip and you will receive the details of the trip by a private message.
Stratford-upon-Avon, a medieval market town in England’s West Midlands, is the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare. Protected content
On 21 of April Shakespeare's Birthday Celebration is in Stratford-upon-Avon. Community festivities and street entertainment take place throughout the town: Protected content
London Marylebone [MYB] at 08:40 and gets to Stratford-upon-Avon [SAV] at 10: Protected content at Dorridge [DDG]).
We will return by 18:41 train (also possible to return by 16:41 train).
Price is 30.50 £ for off-peak return ticket. With GroupSave, the price per person for a group of 3 to 9 is reduced by 33% to only £20.45. If you would like to use group discount – please contact me by PM or text message.
2. Please note that hiking, town visit carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. What to bring:
- Appropriate walking clothes and comfortable footwear (ideally hiking boots).
- Waterproof and windproof jacket (depends on weather).
- Sun cream and sun hat (if required).
- Snacks and water. We are planning to eat street food for lunch.
- Personal first aid kit and medication (if required).
4. Please note that on hikes and trips, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
5. This trip may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
6. Feel free to phone, whatsApp or text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.