Faversham to Whitstable coastal walk
Coastal walk. Main walk: 15.7km (9.8 miles).
2) Suggested train travel from London:
09:25 train from London St Pancras International [STP], which stops at Stratford International [SFA] at 09:32. This train arrives to Faversham [FAV] station at 10:31 am
If you are planning to take suggested train, buy – day return to Whitstable.
Please board the 2nd carriage if you would like to meet us.
3) What to bring:
-Appropriate walking clothes and comfortable footwear (ideally hiking boots).
-Sun cream and sun hat, swimming suit and towel (if required).
-A packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water. We are planning to have a picnic.
-Personal first aid kit and medication (if required).
4) Please note that hiking carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health, perfectly fit,can keep up a good pace and accept this risk. Please do not RSVP if you are unfit.
5) Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
6) This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7) Please bear in mind this is a free of charge. It is not organized by a business nor any entity with commercial purposes.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.