Feeling Lonely? Great Methods to see how to beat loneliness!
Does that sound familiar to you?
Daily, we face all the negative news on the media. Our favorite places closed. And on top of that, we have to distance ourselves from our loved ones. Resulting in staying at home alone all the time.
Is this what we imagined life to be when we were younger?
You and I both know that you deserve a better way of living and a meaningful interhuman connection.
Now I can’t remove a worldwide pandemic. But what I can do is give you a safe space. Where you can share your thoughts with non-judgmental and supportive people.
Sounds like a plan? Then sing up today and save your space!
And as always, we will cover questions like:
-What means loneliness to you?
-What makes you feel lonely?
-What’s impact has loneliness on your wellbeing?
-What can you do to feel less lonely?
1. Introduction round to get to know each other.
2. A brief disclosure of the topic and the goal of the evening by the host.
3. Splitting the group to answer questions (provided by the host).
4. Come up with 3 best-practices in your group.
5. Getting together and share your experience and solutions with the whole group.
- Read and answer the questions yourself, before the meeting, to be prepared for the discussion.
- Bring a pen and paper to take notes on essential insights.
If you have questions or you feel uncertain about attending, send me a message. I'm here for you.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.