Doors Open Day in the Russian Academy of Arts and Crafts
We welcome adults, teenagers, children and their parents.
During this one day in the Academy you can learn about all kinds of arts and crafts!
11.00 till 18.00 on this day all workshop sessions are free of charge; and you can register for all courses with 5% discount.
This whole day our craftsmen, artists and teachers will be running workshops, receiving guests, answering your questions, giving master classes. You will be able to join different classes and boost your creativity.
You will be able to check out, evaluate, take part in doing, try and create:
- birchbark decorations, copper embossing, filigree;
- mokume gane, casting;
- restoration – of porcelain, fabric, gilding, furniture;
- stained glass, crockery, sculptured figures, art pottery;
- bone carving, glass-blowing and many many other things.
All that is there for you in the Academy of Arts and Crafts at 3, Kasatkina, str. building 1, office 505, 5th floor
- jewellery shop - including casting, enamelling, engraving, wax modelling
- blacksmith shop - including decorative ironwork and gun smithing
- ceramic shop – including work on pottery wheel and work with ceramics
- stove shop
- sculptor's shop
- stained glass shop
- woodwork shop - carving, marquetry, restoration, woodworks
- weaving, batik, embroidery, sketching, art leather, miniature lacquer painting.
If you've been thinking about visiting us, we will look forward to welcoming you on Saturday, October 14, Protected content .
Our teachers, students and partners of the Academy will await you.
We promise great environment, fun and pleasure for you to make the most of our meeting!
For directions please go to: