Experience a hundred years of Russian history in 3 hours without leaving a cozy courtyard in the heart of Moscow!
Touch the artistic life of Moscow and find yourself in the center of the events dedicated to the 100thanniversary of the Russian Revolution. Enjoy the live performance of the music of Protected content , 1930th, Protected content , 1950th, Protected content , 1970th, Protected content years and enjoy the sound of rare gramophones. Listen the speech of Vladimir Lenin and take part in the May Day demonstration, purchase rare things from the past and enjoy the dishes of Soviet cuisine.
16. Protected content of participants, registration
17. Protected content Art-performance "And the day lasts for more than a century ...", concert
20. Protected content master class of the sculptor Denis Petrov
Options for participation:
1. Flea market, concert, drink + hot snack / 3 drinks, participation in performance - Protected content
2. Excursion through artist's workshops Protected content
3. Master class sculptor Protected content
Attention!!! The event takes place outside, dress warmly.
In case you get lost: Protected content
With the support of the Moscow Museum, Institute of Russian Realist Arts, Elle Decoration magazine, Fund of Ethnic Research, French Embassy in Moscow, and the Administration of Khamovniki.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.