CONFERENCE ON INDONESIAN FOREIGN POLICY (CIFP) 2019
CONFERENCE ON INDONESIAN FOREIGN POLICY (CIFP Protected content
“Cooling Off The Hot Peace: Strategic Opportunities and Economic Remedies for a Distressful World,”
Parallel Session I :
1. How Do We Cool Off The Hot Peace: Brainstorming The Possibilities
2. Ideas And Remedies To Save The World From An Economic Meltdown
3. ASEAN, ASEAN Centrality, And The Indo-Pacific: Can They Change The Geostrategic Chessboard?
4. Diplomacy As The Art Of The Possible: Renewing The Primacy Of Multilateralism In A Time Of Rivalry And Populism
Parallel Session II:
1. Indonesian Foreign Policy under President Jokowi’s 2nd Term: New Priorities, New Expectations, New Initiatives?
2. Return Of The Angels Part IV: Things That Worry Me, Things that excite
3. Managing The Conflicts In The Middle East: How to turn Hostility into Harmony
4. The Prospects For Permanent Peace In The Korean Peninsula: The Next Steps Towards A Peace Deal, Denuclearization, and Reunification
Parallel Session III :
1. The New Strategic Contest: Addressing The Emerging Rivalries In Technology, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Etc.
2. The Best Ideas I’ve Ever Heard: Bright Minds Speak About Mind-Blowing Solutions To Fix Our Broken World
3. Advancing Abrahamic Peace: Can Muslims, Christians, And Jews Live In Permanent Peace Globally In The 21st Century
4. Can The 21st Century Economic Architectures Turn Rivalries Into Cooperation?
RSVP at Eventbrite : Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.