The Future of Event Industry After Pandemic
Current health crisis has certainly taken a toll on the event industry and as a result industry's future landscape is bound to transform.
But every crisis has two sides - a challenge and an opportunity. As such, it's not just a matter of getting the event industry engine restarted. The collective event ecosystem must understand what has changed, and what will be the best position for the industry to grow together and become a global force once again.
Organizer : Eventbank ( Protected content .
* The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the event industry in Asia Pacific
* How to drive event revenue post-crisis
* Monetization of online events and sponsorship sales
* Cloud tech as critical supporting infrastructure for the crisis and beyond
* Event predictions for a post COVID-19 world
Panelists : Anita Chau : Director of marketing at KPMG. Greg Crandall : Senior vice president, global activation team at pico group. Noor Ahmad Hamid : Regional director Asia Pacific of International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA).
Any urgent questions, WA me : Protected content .
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.