Pasar Belanda 2017
Are you ready for a jam-packed Sunday of Dutch food, books and movies?
Sunday 10 Sep Protected content
11.00 – 17.00
Event details :
* Market Bazaar (Foods stalling, Foods Truck, Souvenirs all about DUTCH tradition and culture)
* Book / world press photo exhibition at Erasmus Huis
* Movie screening at Erasmus Huis
* Kids Corner at Erasmus Training Centre
* Free Trial Program for Dutch language Course Adults & Children at Eramus Training Centre
* Photobooth(Dutch Traditional costume) by HEMA at the Bazaar
* KLM/ Philips and FFI booth at bazaar representing Dutch companies
* Special Music Performance by Dutch DJ PATRIX JOHNSON, ELMAND, ICE LAVA & ROCKET 88 at Amphitheatre
Opening of the bazaar by the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands H.E Rob Swartbol AT 11.00
Pasar Belanda is the annual event that organized by Royal Netherlands Embassy in Indonesia, Erasmus Huis, Erasmus Training Centre (ETC), Nuffic Neso Indonesia – Studi di Belanda and KITLV/ university of Leiden
Pasar Belanda is entering its fifth year and last year we had 4,120 visitors. This large number indicates there are many Indonesians who are enthusiastic about the Netherlands
Pasar Belanda is the perfect platform for this vast community to meet, to reconnect, and to expand their networks. At the “Pasar” (market), visitors can buy Dutch food, books, souvenirs, or take pictures in Dutch traditional costumes. They can also gain information on culture, education, and training from Dutch organisation booths.
I will arrive before 11 as I plan to see the opening by The Ambassador of Nederland H.E Rob Swartbol.
It's FREE NO RSVP, JUST SHOW UP !!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.