Career Reflections: Digging for Fulfilment Underneath Stress
That does not include the time spent thinking ABOUT work outside of work, when we are supposed to take quality time with our family and friends, for our self-care, or our passion...
Hence, what we do for a living has tremendous power: it influences what we think about most of the time, how we feel, for better or for worse, and as a result can shift our perceptions, our outlook on life. It has enough influence to shift who we are as a person if we're not paying attention.
This workshop revolves around that question: is your career controlling you or are you controlling your career?
We will look into
- How your emotional state and stress is bleeding between professional and personal life,
- Learning how to lower the noise of stress to the maximum, in order to dig into the underlying question:
- Once the voice of external or superficial causes of stress, negativity and discomfort are silenced, we can uncover which aspects of your career are or aren't well aligned to you who are as a soul and a fertile terrain for true fulfillment and from there be clear on what is worth changing.
To attend you must be willing and able to:
- Interact and share in breakout rooms with video on,
- Be present from start to finish.
Please note the event will start on time and will not be recorded.
See you soon,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.