Let's Discuss: Online Communication Ethics (UTC 11)
You might intuitively choose your personal communication style as your standard style to communicate online. Such unified personal style can lead to an unexpected reaction and create a misunderstanding.
Join the event to share your experience and knowledge in creating a desired impact using a variety of ONLINE communication styles.
In breakout rooms we shall discuss:
- Creating an online profile with a purpose
- Selecting a social media messaging technique
- Clarity of a live online audio communication
- Impact of a live online video communication
It is IMPORTANT that during this event you:
- log in on time (the room will be locked in 5 minutes)
- have your video and audio switched on!
NOTE that this event is conducted and facilitated in a format of a discussion and will not be recorded.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.