Secrets of Manchester Walking Tour
You're invited to an exclusive introduction to Manchester's social, cultural and political history.
In this 3-hour walk, we can;
• See where Manchester’s legendary music scene all began,
• Find out how Manchester inspired the Communist Manifesto,
• Understand Manchester’s role in transforming UK democracy,
• Discover why Manchester has the largest UK Chinatown outside of London,
• Become acquainted with Manchester’s oldest pub,
• Hear the story behind Abraham Lincoln’s special friendship with Manchester,
• Appreciate the influences behind Manchester’s diverse architectural splendour,
I bought a group ticket so it's only £5, to be paid on the event day.
(otherwise single ticket would have cost £10 ref: Ticket prices are here: Protected content
Please allow up to 3 hours for the walk, which is suitable for walkers of most abilities. There will be a break stop at around the halfway point. If you have any access-related questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a message so I can contact with the event organiser.
Get your walking shoes and umbrella, then meet us in front of the Victoria Statue atProtected content
See you there!
Jo Pei & Bora Demiralan
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.