❤ The German Dinner in Rome & Deutscher Stammtisch
let's welcome the Spring together with a "Stammtisch" (german = Convivial Meeting) in the historic location of the Protected content
A few words about this event: it is all about networking, meeting new people from different cultures or backgrounds, discussing in German about different topics, finding new friends or only sharing a beer or a Sacher-Torte with nice people.
We will meet at a genuine Austrian address, the Protected content active in Rome from Protected content guided from Riccardo Macher and Mario Notari. In the Protected content you can find the typical german/tyrolean food environnement.
Our restaurant is located Protected content away from Sant'Angelo Castle. I have booked one large table for us.
organised from Protected content
2 Gourmet-Dishes plus Entrée and 1 Dessert.
- Entrée dello chef
- Spätzle al formaggio gratinati o Spinatspaetzle cremolati al Bergader
- Piatto Tirolese: misto di carni tipiche come le costolette di maiale , lo stinco di maiale, il carrè affumicato, Civapcici e Würstel, contorni di crauti e patate saltate
- Strudel di mele con panna or Sacher Torte
- 1 Medium Beer or Mineral Water (extra beverages are NOT included and separately to pay)
- Pane bianco, pane di segale fatto in casa
Prezzo: 22 € a persona
Please make sure to cancel your attendance if you can't join!
German Speakers Group Rome
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.