Wine tasting at Adoria wineyard
Autumn testing of wine
As you know, November 12 will be a day off. Therefore, I would like to invite you to the Adoria vineyard for testing local wines.
Adoria is located 15 km south of Wroclaw.
This is a paid event and it is quite complicated:
the minimum number of participants is 5 people then the price is PLN Protected content per person
the bigger the number of participants cheaper (the amount will be divided into the number of participants)
please sign up till Friday.
A detailed description below (info from Adoria * translated by Google):
Adoria Vineyard is a vine plantation of noble Riesling, Bacchus, Chardonnay and
Pinot Noir and a winery.
We offer the opportunity to visit the plantations and labels and try our wines.
This is one of the few places in Poland where you can walk between the rows
vines and become acquainted with the whole wine making process.
We accept both individual tourists and groups.
Książ in Wałbrzych.
1. visiting the plantation, presenting the vineyard, presenting the growing conditions
vine in the vineyard, the specificity of Poland as a wine region
2. visiting the record company, presenting the process of wine production, the opportunity to see
maszyn / odszypułkowarka, prasa, kadzie, rozlewnica, korkownica /
3. tasting of three types of wines
4. on the spot there is the possibility of buying wine, payment by card or in cash
time about 1.5 hours
- cheese board, for groups of minimum 6 people, cost 30 PLN / person
- we show you around the vineyard in Polish or English.
* it is important how many people will go ( for me and for Adoria's team) so please pay in advance 50 PLN
** please let me know who need a transport, I will organize it - I was thinking to drive there but since drinking&driving is not not allowed in this country, It's go there by taxi/uber.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.