Oo Lala! Have you tried French Cricket?
French cricket (nobody knows why it's called that) is played with a minimum of 3 people. No limits to how many can join. Here's how it's set up:
1. One person stands in the centre of a circle and flays (or nudges) a bat at a soft ball thrown at her/him.
2. The person - or Batter - then circles the bat around her/himself until one of the others in the circle throws the ball at the batter's feet on or below the knees.
3. The Batter is then replaced by another from the circle. This way, everyone in the circle gets to bat
4. Each circle of the bat around the batter comprises a point.
5. The player with the most points is declared undisputed champion and a supreme expert in the fine art of French cricket!
I am delighted to add that there will be prizes handed out to cap what promises to be an hour of fun and frolic. Comic relief is guaranteed.
The suggested meeting spot is just outside the Pavilion Cafe. We can all then agree on a convenient space to enjoy our game. And maybe get a coffee/tea, later.
A makeshift bat and a tennis ball. Both will be provided.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.