Bring out the Chef in You
If there is one new thing I learned during this lock down, it is cooking. I am sure most of you can relate to that. So, why not bring out the chef in us. Let us gather in our kitchens to cook some delicious meal and enjoy it together ! Are you all ready?
Here is the Recipe:
***Indian Shrimp Curry ****
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (If you are vegan, substitute Shrimp with Mushrooms/Canned Chickpeas)
2 Tbsp oil (you can use any oil of your choice)
1 Large Onion, Finely chopped
1 Large tomato, Finely Chopped
1 Tsp ground Ginger (Fresh)
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1/2 Tsp Turmeric
1 Tsp Red chilly powder (Adjust to suit your taste)
1 Tsp Curry powder (You can buy one of these from local supermarket. McCormick Curry Powder/ Simply organic Curry Powder
1/4 Cup water
Salt to taste
Fresh Cilantro to garnish (Optional )
1. Heat Oil in a large skillet.
2. Add onions and cook them on medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes
3. Add ginger and Garlic and stir it for 2 minutes or until the raw smell goes away
4. Add Shrimp and cook them for Protected content
5. Add turmeric, red chilly powder curry powder and stir thoroughly
6. Add tomatoes to the mixture and keep stirring occasionally for 5 minutes
7. Add Water and stir it well and cook for another Protected content
8. Season with salt
9.Garnish with Fresh Cilantro
10. Serve with Rice/Quinoa/steamed veggies
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.