The Power of Attention - workshop
After a successful workshop in October this time we will focus our attention on the practical application of the Avatar tools and and a more in depth exploration of how using these exercises will improve the quality of your life and help you with whatever you would like to achieve.
We will use parts of the Basic Attention Management Minicourse by Harry Palmer and you will get the Minicourse booklet to take home with you.
Attention is one of the most undervalued resources every person has.
Unfortunately its use is not taught in schools or in any education system I know of.
Everybody knows the feeling when you don’t have enough free attention:
• You have too many things to do and there is too little time
• You have an important meeting lined up and are still caught up in traffic.
• You have a deadline and your colleague calls in sick.
• You want to enjoy what you are doing, but keep thinking about a worry or fear in your head.
• ………and so on………
Does that sound familiar?
Hardly anyone is aware or has experienced the power you get from genuinely free attention or full control of your attention.
But it is a fundamental skill for success and happiness, and it is easy to learn!
Expected results from this workshop:
• You will take with you some insights into the behaviour of your attention and how it currently works
• You will have an understanding of some valuable tools and how to use them in your daily life.
• You will have a tangible experience of how working on yourself is having a direct, positive impact on your life.
Christina Dobner is passionate about everything she does. After qualifying as a teacher she left Austria to follow her passion of ballroom dancing in London. Highlights of her path included becoming international champions, building a very successful global business with her husband and raising 2 beautiful kids.
Protected content found her life purpose in teaching the Avatar Course, supporting people to develop their full potential in all aspects of life.
Her work is a reminder that life is a beautiful adventure and can be lived successfully and joyfully!
Links: Protected content
Costs (covering the working materials and a warm welcome drink):
- € 8, Protected content in advance latest 48 hours prior the event,
to Protected content with the date of the event in the comment
- € 12,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
In order to secure your spot it is advisable to make the pre-payment timely.
After the workshop we can have a drink at the bar of the hotel.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.