Wine tasting series: Etyek
is a wine bar hidden in a cellar in the 9th district, next to Corvin.
It is belonging to the courtyard of the place called Eleszto, famous for it's beer.
This event is co organized with the manager of the bar, which organied from this week weekly event with winemaker as a guest:
Let's discover the wine made by Szilárd Nádas from Etyek!
- Pinot brut nature rosé sparkling Protected content
- Viktória sparkling Protected content
- Sauvignon blanc selection Protected content
- Chardonnay barrique Protected content
- "Cimbi" Pinot gris Protected content
- "Vagy mi?" Pinot gris Protected content
- Műhelytitok Protected content
7 wines to discover for the price of Protected content , there will be homemade tapas available next to it.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.