We love Margit! - 2nd Edition - Freestyle Picnic in Wine Mood
Finally we can have in-person events, so it is time to repeat the wonderful wine picnic experience from last year.
We love the Margaret Island, we love live music, we love good wine and food, we love summer, we love people, we love good talks, we love life and we just simply love to have fun together!
Let's have an amazing (wine) picnic on the Margaret Island, one that is subject to nostalgy at difficult times .
- Welcome drink for everyone (supported by Hungarian wineries)
- Wine, finger food for the gourmand and hungry ones
- Live guitar music and songs for everyone
- Social games like petang, freezbe, badminton for the active ones
- Good stories for the curious ones
- Good book for those wanting to relax and stay apart
- Connecting to locals for the open minded ones
- Dancing and singing for the bohemian ones
- Nap for the lazy ones
Take a blanket, a wine glass, your favourite bottle of wine, some snacks and let's meet on the designated spot!
Important: The event is absolutely pet friendly. There are no frames, restrictions, you can come and go anytime you want. Just bring yourself (plus your friends, your kids, your dog) and be ready to have a wonderful time with expat fellows and with some locals!
Covid19 rules of course must be respected!
In case of bad weather the event will be postponed.
See you all there, :-)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.