Introduction to Burgundy Wine Class
If you admire Bordeaux wines, you will fall in love with Burgundy. This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! We have limited seats for this class, RSVP is only upon completion of payment on this link:
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand how Burgundy’s wines taste the way they do and how to you can continue exploring this famous and sought after region for their Pinot Noirs & Chardonnays
Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate! Come and experience what passionate collectors of Burgundy enjoy.
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) Introduction of Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) Understanding Burgundy Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview (3 Premium Red Wines Protected content White Wines)
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 6 wines from famous regions of Burgundy
5) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne wines
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedelfine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Get your seats for this wine class, register now: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.