Whisky is one of the most enjoyed spirited beverage around the world! However, many people even most Whisky connoisseurs, know very little about its ingenious ingredient and its steeped history.
Join me to learn from an experienced and certified Whisky expert, as well as tasting a variety of Whiskies.
Be entertained and educated about the origins of the world’s most historic drink, how it is made and what makes Scotch distinctly different from Irish Whiskey and Bourbon Whiskies.
Bring the world’s most magical spirit to life with your education in whisky.
1) Introducing Whisky
2) The History of Whisky
3) Ingredients (Single Malt Vs Blends)
4) The Whisky Making Process
5) Understanding Whisky Labels
1) Understanding different whisky styles made from 5 countries
2) Guided tasting to help you develop & experience the pleasure of each aroma and flavour on your palette
3) Food paring with whisky. You will be surprised that it pairs well with “this” favorite local snack and more!
Early Bird Discount (before 13 Mar) : SGD$ Protected content $20 voucher
Orginal Price: SGD$180
Bring a friend and save additional 5%, but please ask her/him to sign up on InterNations first and upgrade to Albatross Membership.
Whether you are a novice or expert whisky lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Did I mention also that knowledge means you’ll buy better and order whiskey smarter?
Impress your friends, colleagues, clients and even your boss with your new whisky knowledge and stay in their circle.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.